Redfin pulls all listing information directly from the Multiple Listing Service. Here are A few tips to ensure that your listing shows correctly on Redfin.
- Please note, if you see an error on Redfin, it is good practice to check other MLS powered websites such as Movoto.com and Estately.com. If we all have the same wrong information, there may be an issue with your MLS.
The description isn’t showing:
- On the MLS, make sure that Remarks on IDX are set to “Yes.” This allows the public to see your remarks.
The address is showing Undisclosed on Redfin:
- On the MLS, make sure you have the address marked “Address on IDX: Yes”
The listing shows Inactive/Not for Sale
- Redfin may not be pulling listings from your MLS. Emails Customer Support for a list of MLS's that we pull from in your area.
Please note, Redfin does not display commercial or rental properties.
The images for my listing are not on Redfin or out of order.
- Images can sometimes take a little longer to import from the MLS. Please have patience, they will populate! If it has been more than 24 hours, please email us.
Public Facts are Incorrect:
- The information within the ‘Public Facts’ section is provided by the county or updated by the homeowner before the home was active. Please email the Customer Support team with a copy of the correct data from the County Assessor's office and we will manually correct this section.