Adding an Offer Deadline to your Listing
You may have received an email from Redfin asking you to add an offer deadline to your listing. This is a Redfin feature that we hope will motivate buyers to tour and or place an offer on your listing. It may look like this:
To add an offer deadline:
- Click the ‘Add Offer Deadline’ link.
- Fill out date and time of the offer deadline and confirm your contact information.
- Then click the “ Add Offer Deadline” button at the bottom to complete the process.
Want to Remove your Deadline?
- In the original Offer Deadline email and click the “Add Offer Deadline” link
- Click on either the time or date- this will activate the “Remove deadline” button in the bottom right part of the screen.
- Click ‘Remove deadline.’
If you've deleted the original email, you can reach out to our Customer Support Team for further assistance.