Only want to look at condos under $500K, or a single-family home with 3 beds and 2 baths? Redfin has you covered! The best way to start receiving email alerts about homes that are of interest to you would be to create a Saved Search. Once you have created an account and logged into our site, follow these easy steps:
1) Enter a zip code, city, school district, etc. in the search box.
2) You can also draw your own outline using the “Draw” tool at the bottom of the map if you have a specific area in mind.
3) Select your filters, located on the right-hand side of the page above your search results. You should see the “Price” filters, and if you want to get more specific, you can click on “More Filters” for more options.
4) Once you have selected your filters, click “Apply” and then click the red “Save Search” button in the upper right-hand corner of the map screen.
You will receive a pop-up, where you can name your Saved Search and choose how frequently you want to receive email notifications.
5) Click "Update" and the search is saved to your “Saved Searches,” which you can access anytime by hovering over your photo/name icon in the right-hand corner of the screen.