What should I do if my Redfin app isn't working on my Android device?
If you find that the Redfin app isn’t working correctly on your Android device, there are a couple of things you can try:
- Restart Phone
- Clear Redfin app data and cache
- Re-Install the Redfin app
How do I restart my Android device?
To restart your Android device:
- Swipe down from the top of your screen 2 times and click the power icon at the top of the screen
- Then select the icon that says Restart beneath it
How do I delete my Redfin app data and cache?
To clear the Redfin data and cache from your device:
- Open your phone's Settings
- Scroll down until you see Apps and select it
- In the list of applications find Redfin and select it
- Scroll down until you find the option of Storage and select it
- Along the bottom of the screen, there will be two icons for Clear Data and Clear Cache. Select both options
- Navigate back to the Redfin app and see if it is functioning correctly
How do I reinstall my Redfin App?
- Locate the app icon from the home page of your Android device
- Hold on the icon, which should reveal open a small selection window
- Select Uninstall with an X over it
- You will then receive a prompt asking if you would like to uninstall the app where you will select Uninstall
- Open the Google Play store and search for the Redfin app.
- Along the right-hand side, there will be a green bubble with the word Install that you will Select
- Wait a moment or two and it will be reinstalled on your device.
What if my Redfin App is having issues after performing all of the above suggestions?
Submit a request and we can dig in more!