At one point in time, you registered your email with Redfin. All customer accounts are automatically set up to receive the following email alerts:
- Recommended for You: Recommended homes based on your searches and favorites.
- Home discovery & trends: Find new homes you'll love & stay on top of the latest market trends.
- Price whisperer: Hear about listings that fit your search criteria before they hit the market, and provide feedback on pricing.
- Last call: Get notified when a home that you have shown interest in receives an offer or has an offer review date approaching.
- Weekend open houses: Get notified of weekend open houses based on your searches and favorites.
- Newsletter from my agent: Get notified about the latest trends in the real estate market from your local Redfin agent.
- Home reports: Get email updates on homes you’ve claimed.
- Comparable home updates: Get notifications when homes sell and affect your estimate.
- Lifestyle & tips: Learn the latest real estate news, homeowning tips, see fun & unique homes.
- Redfin news: Stay up to date on the best Redfin tools & features.
Want to stop, edit, or pause your Redfin Emails?
If you're currently working with a different brokerage, we didn't mean to solicit your business. We wish you all the best!