We want to make sure you're safe and comfortable on your self-guided tour. Please consider the following tips before entering the home:
- If you feel unsafe or hesitant for any reason, don't go into the home.
- Be aware of your surroundings and of other people touring the home at the same time.
- Try to have another adult go along with you.
- Keep your cell phone charged and with you throughout your self-guided tour. You can even get your family or friends on a call throughout the tour.
- If you notice anything concerning during your tour, secure your personal safety first, call 911 in case of an emergency, and then call to let us know.
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable tour!