We want to make sure you're safe and comfortable on your self-guided tour. Please consider the following tips before entering the home:
- If you feel unsafe or hesitant for any reason, don't go into the home.
- Be aware of your surroundings and of other people touring the home at the same time.
- Try to have another adult go along with you.
- Keep your cell phone charged and with you throughout your self-guided tour. You can even get your family or friends on a call throughout the tour.
- If you notice anything concerning during your tour, secure your personal safety first, call 911 in case of an emergency, and then call to let us know.
For more information please visit Redfin Direct Access Guarantee FAQ.
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable tour!