You can create a saved search when looking for homes but we also understand you may change some of your search parameters. While you can't update existing searches, you can delete them and create new ones.
Steps for deleting your search from the website
- Log in to your account on Redfin.com
- Hover your cursor over your name in the upper right-hand corner and click on ‘saved searches'
- From here you will see the searches you set up on your account
- Look to the right-hand side of the search you want to remove for the pencil icon
- Click on the pencil and a pop-up box will appear
- Select ‘Delete This Search’ to remove this search from your account