You can create a saved search when looking for homes but we also understand you may change some of your search parameters. While you can't update existing searches, you can delete them and create new ones.
Steps for deleting searches on the iOS
- The first step is to log into the app and select ‘My Redfin’ (found next to New Homes). Once logged into the app, tap 'My Redfin' again, at the bottom of the screen
- Select 'saved searches' to get to the searches set up on your account
- Tap 'Edit' found in the top right-hand corner
- Tap the circle to the left of the search to delete it
- Once you've made all your changes just tap 'Done' in at the top right corner and the search will be removed from your account.
If you’re using our Android app or the website and would like to delete your saved searches there, feel free to take a look at out our Deleting Android Saved Searches and Deleting Saved Searches from the Website articles.