You’ve finally found the house of your dreams and you’ve submitted an offer to try and make it your home. There's a lot involved in submitting an offer, the Deal Room helps you and your Redfin agent keep track of important paperwork, deadlines and that status of your offer.
1. Go to Redfin.com and log in.
2. You’ll know you’re logged when you see your name is in the top right-hand corner.
3. Hover your cursor over your name and click on“Offers” from the drop-down menu.
4. In the “Offers” section, you’ll see the address of the home, the time that your offer was submitted, and the link to view your Deal Room.
5. Once there, the first thing that you’ll see is the property address as well as the current sale schedule and completed important milestones such as Mutual Loan Application, Earnest Money being received Appraisal contingencies, and the projected closing date.
6. Further down the page, you’ll find “Your Next Steps” which will show you your upcoming events for the deal in the form of inspection schedules and meeting dates.
7. And the last portion of the Deal Room is “Your Documents” which contains all the documentation signed and are readily available whenever you need them.
Most of your offer information should be found here but if you have questions about your documents or the status of your offer, it’s always best to get in touch with your agent for further assistance.