Redfin is a full-service brokerage that uses modern technology to reach the most buyers and sell your home for more money. We charge lower fees than most traditional brokerages while delivering better results. Redfin charges a 1.5% listing fee when you sell, and a 1% listing fee when you sell and buy. Our customers who sell first, then buy will pay a 1.5% listing fee on their sale, then get a check back for that 0.5% once they buy, subject to our minimum commissions. Listing fees can also vary if you sell to an unrepresented buyer or hire Redfin for additional services (like our Redfin Concierge program available in some markets). To see our current minimums and other terms visit www.redfin.com/disclaimer
Our selling service includes:
- The local expertise of an experienced Redfin Agent
- A proven digital marketing campaign
- Premium placement on Redfin.com and our apps
- Professional photos and a 3D Walkthrough
- Full-color listing flyers delivered to your home
- Yard signage
- Staging advice
- Open houses
- An online Owner Dashboard to track your listing
- "Last Call" technology to drum up additional offers on your property
- Ongoing agent feedback
- And more!
To find out more about selling with Redfin, reach out to a local Redfin Agent.
*Minimum commissions apply. Buyer’s agent commission not included. See full terms and conditions.