Are you looking for homes in a specific area or do you want homes within a particular price range? The best way to find homes on Redfin is to build a saved search. After creating an account and logging into the app, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the search box at the top of the screen and type a zip code, city, school district, etc. that you would like to search or you can draw your own outline using the 'Draw' tool at the bottom of the map.
- Select your filters by tapping on the filter button next to the search bar and narrowing your results with your preferences on price, bedroom, home-style, etc.
- Once you have the filters you like, tap ‘Saved Search’ and it will prompt you to this screen confirming the search has been saved. Tap the "See Homes" found at the bottom of the page to see your results.
- Tapping on the search bar also will show you a drop-down of recent saved searches. Which is handy for making those quick common searches.
Editing your Saved Searches
- To edit your existing saved searches, tap on ‘My Redfin’ on the bottom home bar. From the list of options tap on ‘Saved Searches’. Now you should see your total list of saved searches.
- Tap the Edit button to show a delete option. Looking at the opposite side of the screen, you will see an "i", which will allow you to edit your saved searches. Click Save to finalize your changes.
If you would like to change the type of alerts or how often you receive them? Check out the article we have on Email Settings.