If Redfin agents are not available to assist you buy or sell a home, we offer Partner Agents from the Redfin Partner Program to step in and help. Redfin works with Real Estate brokerages in your area to partner with their top agents. These are local agents with experience that can help guide you through the ins and outs of your home buying and selling journey.
We'll refer you to a partner agent when:
- A home is outside of our direct service area.
- A home is below our minimum price.
- We're experiencing exceptionally high customer demand.
- A property type we do not have expertise with.
- You request to work with an agent speaking a specific language.
Partner Agents are wonderful especially if you aren’t sure what agent to use in your area. We do the legwork for you, finding the best agents! But it is always your choice to work with a Partner Agent. Before requesting a listing consult, a pop up window will let you know if only Partner Agents are available to assist. Additionally, all Partner Agents listed to the right of homes, will have the word ‘Partner’ on their photo.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our Partner Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (253) 271-8436.