We’re so excited to hear you’re thinking of selling your home with Redfin! We are a full service brokerage and are committed to helping you save money. To find an overview, check out the How you Save with Redfin for an overview of our listing services:
To start, Redfin offers a 1.5% listing fee (1% in Chicago, Denver, Seattle, and Washington D.C) for our selling service, minimum commissions may apply. As the seller, you are also responsible for the agent representing the buyer, which is typically between 2 -3% in most areas. However, this is something you'll want to confirm with a local agent. Learn more about restrictions that may apply.
Because Redfin is a full service brokerage, when listing a home, you have the entire team at your disposal. Our selling service includes:
- Professional photography
- Our cutting edge 3D home scan
- Redfin's "Last Call" technology to drum up additional offers on your property
- A seller dashboard to track your listing
- Full color listing sheets
- Yard signage
- Staging advice
- Open houses
- Marketing in the MLS and all highly visible real estate internet sites
- Ongoing agent feedback, and more.